Saturday 11 February 2012

Luqman's contribution

As a leader, it was my job to make sure my wonderful group mates did their tasks on time and with quality. It is also my job to set an example by doing my work on time so that they will also do the same. .I remind them to do things that they tend to forget and assign them each a role so that they will feel belonged and important to the group and believe that good confidence is very important for this project as we have to speak to our clients bravely and smartly. Moreover, I was the chief editor of all the proposals and reports we had to send to our client and teachers However, we are human and we do make mistakes so it’s my job to make those mistakes into learning points so that we do not repeat them in the future.
To my group mates, it has been a great journey and I have really enjoyed the fun times we had together as a group while we did our work and also learn from the bad experiences we had a group. All my group mates contributed a lot and there is no complaining about that. During tuff times, they also gave me support when I had forgotten to do something or I did not organise the things properly. This was a truly wonderful learning experience for me and I would not have changed anything about this journey if there was a chance as it was just simply shiok.

1 comment:

  1. Luqman you did a great job as a leader. Keep it up! Will look forward to work together more in our DBIT class on our 2nd year.

    ReplyDelete