Sunday 12 February 2012

Riyandi's post.

As someone who is usually visually inclined and full of creativity.
I tried my best to contribute as much as I could to this campaign and to our group.
Doing designs for our client really helped me to sharpen my skills and I've learnt to overcome my flaws as an individual contributing to a team.

In the process we all learnt to work together.
As a team we did well in helping each other out instead of just looking down on each other's flaws and mistake.

Being in charge of graphics and video & audio requires me to be open to ideas. I took in what the team suggested instead of ignoring them. They do have creative minds too and it helps me with my tasks.

As a freelance graphics designer myself with working experience, it takes a lot of trial and error and you need not just a few ideas in mind but more at heart like understanding and feeling what the client needs which is the most important of all.

Even if one of us is not there or doesn't do well in any responsibilities given, I believe that WE as a TEAM have to still do our best.

Like the saying goes, a building may be big and have pillars to support it and looks strong, but what do you call something small with many legs or pillars supporting it? A caterpillar.*(lol) Yes we are a caterpillar. Small but even if one leg goes down, we will still move.



Ryan.


*Sorry maybe doesn't makes sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment