Friday 10 February 2012

Chee Jian's contribution

As a team member, i helped out as a photographer and videographer, also sometime to contact our client to obtain the correct information and obtain permission.At the end of the project, i also helped out to prepare our individual slides for the presentation. I am also incharge of posting contest on simply shiok's facebook.

photograph's date - too many dates, but i did prepare my own camera to take the photos.
Video's date 6 January 2012, used my phone to take the video and later on pass to my teammate Riyandi to edit.
The problems is that im having difficulties finding time to post the contest on facebook, i could have done it better if I prepare what i going to post beforehand.

Chee Jian

2 comments:

  1. Great job Chee jian, it was a pleasure having you in our team and awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Michael Dang. You are an awesome photographer. Maybe when I get married you can be one of my wedding photographers :D

    ReplyDelete